All 3 art Reviews

Vault Dweller and Dogmeat Vault Dweller and Dogmeat

Awesome work

Anyone who's hassling you about the rifle is fucking blind, or they don't realize that artistically this is probably better than some generic fanart with a "technically correct" rifle. This rifle really works for the style of this piece. One thing I notice in this and some of your other works is you have a very distinctive lighting to your art. You have a lot of range as an artist, so all of your pieces seem to have their own unique style about them but your excellent sense of dramtic and artistic lighting seems to be the hallmark of your work.

Good vs Evil Good vs Evil

All I can say is wow.

The dark aura of this piece really does a good job of conveying a mood. The details in the skin and musculature are very impressive. Is this in oil or acryllic, or something else entirely. Through this one picture, it almost seems as if it conveying an entire very detailed story, and it really has a mysterious quality to it that makes me want to keep looking. You are an excellent artist and both you and this piece are now in my favorites. On to check out more of your work.

Assless Chaps Assless Chaps

Hehehe

Nice little pic here, it caught my eye from the board or whatever, thought I 'd take a look. somehow it's even funnier once you know the title, really funny character, nicely done.

suzuki-zombie responds:

Hey thanks. I have a few more on the way in this vein. Look for Lady Vaseline soon.