Be a Supporter!

All 2,664 flash Reviews

a Grand Old Day a Grand Old Day

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 5, 2010

Hahaha,

I've been waiting a long time for this, it makes me want to get off my lazy ass and finish mine. Love the classic cartoon style, and all the facial expressions throughout the animation. Nice traditional melodramatic storyline too. Awesome.

Zelda Files: Chapter 4 Zelda Files: Chapter 4

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 5, 2010

Nicely done

Sorry it took me so long to see this, don't get on newgrounds much these days, good humor, and as always, I dig the comic strip style. keep it up guys.

Mrs. Claus Wants a Baby Mrs. Claus Wants a Baby

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 27, 2009

hahaha

Such a realistic arguement, hahaha. I love the "puppet style" animation you used and the humor was good. Great holiday flash. Looking forward to more. Long live Happy Fatties.

Charcoalmation Charcoalmation

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 27, 2009

Very Cool

Very creative and cool, and it's good to see other mediums such as charcoal used once in awhile, it gave your piece a very unique look. Nice message as well, keep up the good work.

Captain responds:

Thanks man. I do like to experiment with mediums so there might be more of this or something similar in the future.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Holy $h11111

This game is absolutely incredible, simple in it's gameplay yet so fun and addictive, not to mention the awesome powerups and strategies you discover along the way, cute funny character design, classic newgrounds feel and simple control system, and hours and hours of fun, I thought the bloodshot slouchy dude warning was a funny joke until I realized you were serious about that, hahahah, All I can say is this is the fucking game of the year.

Native American Legends Native American Legends

hahaha

The music really made the piece, as it's solemn sincerity contrasted so sharply with the humor. Short simple and sweet, very nice.

BillyNapalm responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this one too.

Remembrance Day Sale Remembrance Day Sale

Oh my god

I gotta say your humor is definitely controvercial, but genius, I haven't laughed so hard in ages (even if I feel a bit guilty about it.) It really does seem like we over commercialize what are supposed to be somber holidays, and you did a good job of pointing out therediculousness of it all. Sinister, but great. I've got to check out your other stuff now.

BillyNapalm responds:

Don't feel bad, it's satire! I'm not trying to ridicule the Holocaust or any wartime atrocities, I was taking aim at how ridiculous some local retailers are when the 11th rolls around.

Scatmambo Scatmambo

Rated 4 / 5 stars November 22, 2009

Nice

The ultra skethy drawing style matches the fast energetic mambo music well. Nice work on the synching and keeping the style loose and fun, and what else can I say, great song, good music video all in all.

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Love it

Does a great job illustration the pointless futility of life's cyclical nature, and Dylan was definitely a great choice for the background music. I think I remember seeing this when it came out, but I guess I never rewiewed it that day. Either way, great work, I love the style of this piece.

Tarboy Tarboy

What can I say?

I was completely blown away by this. The first thing that I noticed was definitely your awesome lyricality to the monologue which is throughout the whole piece. Also, I loved the sense of rythm, noth of the movement, and of the speech, the character designs were great too, and the gestures used to portray both the workers and the corporate fatcats matched the essence of the characters perfectly. I ask what can be said about this because it is truly triumphant and epic. Although this piece is totally complete in and of itself, it's so awesome and with that that particular ending it deifinitely allows room for followup story if you are so inclined. Either way, let me know when your next flash comes out whatever it may be, I'm a fan, and this is going in my favorites.